This page is about Skins for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Skins from your computerATI
. Go over here
for more information on ATI. You can see more info about Skins at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the Skins program is found in the C:\Programmi\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is named amdprw.exe and occupies 417.72 KB (427744 bytes).
Skins contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.21 MB (6514912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (396.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
- amdprw.exe (417.72 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (68.50 KB)
The current page applies to Skins version 2008.0328.2322.39969
alone. You can find below a few links to other Skins releases:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Skins or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Skins". The Skins application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Skins in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Skins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Skins.
8. After removing Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Skins by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that Skins by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Skins in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:09:44.157