Skins is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Skins from your computerATI
. More info about ATI can be found here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Skins on ATI's web page. Skins is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Skins's main file takes about 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
The executable files below are part of Skins. They take an average of 3.72 MB (3899904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (120.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2008.0422.2139.36895
of Skins. You can find below info on other application versions of Skins:
...click to view all...
Skins is an application offered by ATI. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Skins from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Skins or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skins". The Skins program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Skins in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Skins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Skins.
8. After removing Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skins by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skins supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:30:52.213