This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Skins for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Skins from your computerATI
. More data about ATI can be read here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about Skins on ATI's website. Usually the Skins program is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file occupies 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
The executable files below are part of Skins. They take about 3.53 MB (3699200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (116.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Skins version 2007.0704.2230.38368
alone. For more Skins versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Skins is an application released by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Skins from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Skins or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skins". If it is installed on your PC the Skins program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Skins in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Skins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Skins.
8. After removing Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Skins by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skins in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:13:38.487