Skins is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Skins from your PCATI
. Go over here
for more info on ATI. More info about the app Skins can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). Skins's main file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
Skins installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.11 MB (4305408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Skins version 2010.0607.127.669
alone. Click on the links below for other Skins versions:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program offered by the software company ATI. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Skins from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Skins or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Skins". If it exists on your system the Skins app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Skins in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Skins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Skins.
8. After removing Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skins by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skins in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 02:39:21.197