ParkControl is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ParkControl from your systemBitsum
. More data about Bitsum can be found here
. More info about the application ParkControl can be found at https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
. ParkControl is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall ParkControl by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. ParkControl's main file takes about 507.69 KB (519872 bytes) and is called ParkControl.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in ParkControl. They occupy 612.06 KB (626746
bytes) on disk.
- check64.exe (21.69 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (507.69 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.68 KB)
This info is about ParkControl version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other releases of ParkControl:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is an application by Bitsum. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ParkControl with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ParkControl or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ParkControl". The ParkControl application will be found very quickly. After you click ParkControl in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ParkControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ParkControl:
- The software company is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ParkControl.
8. After uninstalling ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ParkControl which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ParkControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ParkControl by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ParkControl in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 23:39:25.383