GeoGebra Graphing is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More information on International GeoGebra Institute can be seen here
. GeoGebra Graphing is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GeoGebra Graphing. GeoGebra Graphing's main file takes around 54.47 MB (57117312 bytes) and its name is GeoGebraGraphing.exe.
The executables below are part of GeoGebra Graphing. They take an average of 112.09 MB (117529984
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
This info is about GeoGebra Graphing version 6.0.471
only. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra Graphing versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is an application offered by International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GeoGebra Graphing or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". The GeoGebra Graphing app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GeoGebra Graphing in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GeoGebra Graphing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra Graphing which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra Graphing in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-01-26 17:53:21.097