You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove GeoGebra Graphing for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Check out here
where you can find out more on International GeoGebra Institute. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing GeoGebra Graphing is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. GeoGebra Graphing's primary file takes about 54.47 MB (57117312 bytes) and is named GeoGebraGraphing.exe.
The executables below are part of GeoGebra Graphing. They occupy an average of 56.77 MB (59524096
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra Graphing version 6.0.452
only. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra Graphing versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is a program marketed by International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra Graphing or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". The GeoGebra Graphing application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GeoGebra Graphing in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GeoGebra Graphing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra Graphing that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra Graphing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra Graphing supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-12-07 06:57:01.407