You can find below details on how to remove GeoGebra Graphing for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Further information on International GeoGebra Institute can be seen here
. GeoGebra Graphing is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove GeoGebra Graphing by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. GeoGebra Graphing's main file takes around 54.47 MB (57117312 bytes) and its name is GeoGebraGraphing.exe.
GeoGebra Graphing contains of the executables below. They take 56.77 MB (59524096
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
This page is about GeoGebra Graphing version 6.0.414
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of GeoGebra Graphing:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is an application released by International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GeoGebra Graphing with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra Graphing or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". The GeoGebra Graphing application will be found automatically. When you select GeoGebra Graphing in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GeoGebra Graphing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After removing GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Graphing which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra Graphing in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-27 12:35:21.620