GeoGebra Graphing is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More information on International GeoGebra Institute can be seen here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GeoGebra Graphing. The application's main executable file occupies 1.45 MB (1518208 bytes) on disk and is labeled Update.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside GeoGebra Graphing. They take about 98.23 MB (103001472
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (47.54 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
This page is about GeoGebra Graphing version 6.0.503
only. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra Graphing versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is an application offered by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase GeoGebra Graphing from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra Graphing or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra Graphing app will be found very quickly. After you click GeoGebra Graphing in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GeoGebra Graphing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After removing GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra Graphing that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra Graphing in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-10-21 12:28:31.670