This page contains complete information on how to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Check out here
where you can read more on International GeoGebra Institute. GeoGebra Graphing is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing directory, depending on the user's decision. You can remove GeoGebra Graphing by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 54.47 MB (57117312 bytes) on disk and is called GeoGebraGraphing.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with GeoGebra Graphing. They take about 112.09 MB (117529984
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra Graphing version 6.0.443
only. You can find below info on other versions of GeoGebra Graphing:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is an application marketed by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GeoGebra Graphing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GeoGebra Graphing or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra Graphing program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GeoGebra Graphing in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GeoGebra Graphing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Graphing which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra Graphing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra Graphing in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-16 10:21:25.343