GeoGebra Graphing is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Open here
where you can find out more on International GeoGebra Institute. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing. GeoGebra Graphing's primary file takes around 54.47 MB (57117312 bytes) and is called GeoGebraGraphing.exe.
GeoGebra Graphing contains of the executables below. They take 112.09 MB (117529984
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
This web page is about GeoGebra Graphing version 6.0.412
alone. For other GeoGebra Graphing versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is a program by International GeoGebra Institute. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra Graphing or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra Graphing app will be found automatically. After you select GeoGebra Graphing in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra Graphing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Graphing which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra Graphing supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-18 11:23:27.300