This web page is about GeoGebra Graphing for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on International GeoGebra Institute. GeoGebra Graphing is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for GeoGebra Graphing is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe. Update.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.45 MB (1518208 bytes) on disk.
GeoGebra Graphing is composed of the following executables which take 112.09 MB (117529984
bytes) on disk:
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
The current page applies to GeoGebra Graphing version 6.0.489
only. You can find below a few links to other GeoGebra Graphing releases:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is a program by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GeoGebra Graphing from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GeoGebra Graphing or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra Graphing program will be found very quickly. After you click GeoGebra Graphing in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GeoGebra Graphing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra Graphing which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra Graphing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra Graphing in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-09-10 20:02:29.887