This web page contains complete information on how to remove GeoGebra Graphing for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More info about International GeoGebra Institute can be found here
. GeoGebra Graphing is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. GeoGebra Graphing's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 54.47 MB (57117312 bytes) on disk and is named GeoGebraGraphing.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in GeoGebra Graphing. They take 56.77 MB (59524096
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.465
of GeoGebra Graphing. For more GeoGebra Graphing versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is a program offered by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GeoGebra Graphing with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GeoGebra Graphing or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra Graphing app will be found automatically. When you click GeoGebra Graphing in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra Graphing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Graphing which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-06-06 17:05:20.620