GeoGebra Graphing is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Open here
where you can find out more on International GeoGebra Institute. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall GeoGebra Graphing by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. GeoGebraGraphing.exe is the GeoGebra Graphing's main executable file and it takes circa 54.47 MB (57117312 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in GeoGebra Graphing. They occupy 56.77 MB (59524096
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
This page is about GeoGebra Graphing version 6.0.444
alone. For other GeoGebra Graphing versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is an application marketed by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase GeoGebra Graphing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GeoGebra Graphing or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". The GeoGebra Graphing program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GeoGebra Graphing in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra Graphing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After removing GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Graphing that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-09 02:51:49.103