GeoGebra Graphing is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More information about International GeoGebra Institute can be seen here
. GeoGebra Graphing is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. GeoGebra Graphing's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe. GeoGebra Graphing's primary file takes around 1.45 MB (1518208 bytes) and its name is Update.exe.
GeoGebra Graphing contains of the executables below. They take 56.77 MB (59524096
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
This web page is about GeoGebra Graphing version 6.0.481
only. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra Graphing versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is an application marketed by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GeoGebra Graphing or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra Graphing application will be found automatically. When you click GeoGebra Graphing in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GeoGebra Graphing, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After removing GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Graphing which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, we are not saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-09-13 18:09:04.270