You can find below details on how to remove GeoGebra Graphing for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More information on International GeoGebra Institute can be seen here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing. The application's main executable file occupies 1.45 MB (1518208 bytes) on disk and is labeled Update.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside GeoGebra Graphing. They occupy about 112.09 MB (117529984
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
This data is about GeoGebra Graphing version 6.0.463
only. For more GeoGebra Graphing versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is a program released by International GeoGebra Institute. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove GeoGebra Graphing from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GeoGebra Graphing or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra Graphing program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GeoGebra Graphing in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GeoGebra Graphing, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Graphing which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-08 14:57:35.830