GeoGebra Graphing is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Check out here
for more info on International GeoGebra Institute. GeoGebra Graphing is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing. GeoGebraGraphing.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 54.47 MB (57117312 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GeoGebra Graphing. They occupy an average of 56.77 MB (59524096
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.441
of GeoGebra Graphing. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra Graphing versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is a program released by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra Graphing or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". The GeoGebra Graphing program will be found automatically. After you select GeoGebra Graphing in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra Graphing, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra Graphing that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra Graphing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-06-06 05:53:55.043