You can find below detailed information on how to remove GeoGebra Graphing for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More data about International GeoGebra Institute can be seen here
. GeoGebra Graphing is frequently installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 54.26 MB (56893640 bytes) on disk and is labeled GeoGebraGraphing.exe.
The following executables are installed along with GeoGebra Graphing. They take about 55.11 MB (57790552
bytes) on disk.
- disablekeys.exe (812.70 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.26 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (63.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.559
of GeoGebra Graphing. For other GeoGebra Graphing versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is a program released by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to remove GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GeoGebra Graphing from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GeoGebra Graphing or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra Graphing program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GeoGebra Graphing in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra Graphing, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra Graphing that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-09-24 11:20:07.287