This web page is about GeoGebra Graphing for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More information on International GeoGebra Institute can be seen here
. GeoGebra Graphing is commonly set up in the C:\Users\scressent\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Users\scressent\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing. Update.exe is the GeoGebra Graphing's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.45 MB (1518208 bytes) on disk.
GeoGebra Graphing contains of the executables below. They occupy 56.77 MB (59524096
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
The current page applies to GeoGebra Graphing version 6.0.437
only. For other GeoGebra Graphing versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is an application offered by International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to erase GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GeoGebra Graphing with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra Graphing or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra Graphing application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GeoGebra Graphing in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GeoGebra Graphing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After removing GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Graphing that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-07 19:48:03.443