This info is about GeoGebra Graphing for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More information about International GeoGebra Institute can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing. GeoGebra Graphing's main file takes about 54.47 MB (57117240 bytes) and is named GeoGebraGraphing.exe.
The following executable files are contained in GeoGebra Graphing. They occupy 112.59 MB (118055816
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (1.04 MB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.05 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra Graphing version 6.0.388
only. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra Graphing versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is a program released by International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra Graphing or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra Graphing application will be found automatically. When you click GeoGebra Graphing in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra Graphing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Graphing that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-11 14:49:32.610