This web page is about GeoGebra Graphing for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Open here
where you can find out more on International GeoGebra Institute. Usually the GeoGebra Graphing application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall GeoGebra Graphing by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled GeoGebraGraphing.exe and occupies 54.47 MB (57117312 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside GeoGebra Graphing. They take about 56.77 MB (59524096
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
This info is about GeoGebra Graphing version 6.0.409
only. For more GeoGebra Graphing versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is a program offered by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Some computer users try to remove this program. This is hard because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GeoGebra Graphing from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra Graphing or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra Graphing application will be found automatically. After you select GeoGebra Graphing in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra Graphing, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After removing GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Graphing that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra Graphing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-22 15:42:32.243