You can find below details on how to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Open here
where you can find out more on International GeoGebra Institute. GeoGebra Graphing is usually set up in the C:\Users\scressent\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for GeoGebra Graphing is C:\Users\scressent\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Update.exe and its approximative size is 1.45 MB (1518208 bytes).
GeoGebra Graphing installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 159.63 MB (167383040
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.47 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (47.54 MB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra Graphing version 6.0.511
alone. You can find below info on other versions of GeoGebra Graphing:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
GeoGebra Graphing is a program by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove GeoGebra Graphing from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra Graphing or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". The GeoGebra Graphing application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GeoGebra Graphing in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GeoGebra Graphing, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After removing GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra Graphing that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra Graphing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-11-23 20:44:51.013