GeoGebra Graphing is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. You can find out more on International GeoGebra Institute or check for application updates here
. GeoGebra Graphing is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GeoGebra Graphing. GeoGebra Graphing's main file takes around 54.47 MB (57117240 bytes) and is called GeoGebraGraphing.exe.
The executable files below are part of GeoGebra Graphing. They take about 57.02 MB (59786976
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (1.04 MB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.387
of GeoGebra Graphing. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra Graphing versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is a program by International GeoGebra Institute. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GeoGebra Graphing from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra Graphing or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra Graphing application will be found automatically. When you click GeoGebra Graphing in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GeoGebra Graphing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After removing GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra Graphing that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra Graphing supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-10-03 11:39:01.943