This web page is about GeoGebra Graphing for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Check out here
where you can get more info on International GeoGebra Institute. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for GeoGebra Graphing is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe. GeoGebra Graphing's main file takes about 1.45 MB (1522376 bytes) and is called Update.exe.
The executables below are part of GeoGebra Graphing. They take about 56.57 MB (59312920
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (812.70 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.26 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (63.19 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra Graphing version 6.0.546
only. You can find below a few links to other GeoGebra Graphing releases:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is a program released by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra Graphing or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". The GeoGebra Graphing app will be found very quickly. After you click GeoGebra Graphing in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra Graphing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Graphing which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra Graphing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra Graphing supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-07-03 02:48:05.397