GeoGebra Graphing is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More data about International GeoGebra Institute can be seen here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing directory (same installation drive as Windows). GeoGebra Graphing's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe. GeoGebra Graphing's main file takes around 54.47 MB (57117312 bytes) and its name is GeoGebraGraphing.exe.
The following executables are contained in GeoGebra Graphing. They occupy 112.09 MB (117529984
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.432
of GeoGebra Graphing. You can find below info on other releases of GeoGebra Graphing:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Registry keys:
GeoGebra Graphing is an application marketed by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase GeoGebra Graphing from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GeoGebra Graphing or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra Graphing program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GeoGebra Graphing in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GeoGebra Graphing, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra Graphing which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra Graphing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra Graphing in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-07 16:37:58.950