This web page is about GeoGebra Graphing for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Further information on International GeoGebra Institute can be seen here
. GeoGebra Graphing is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing GeoGebra Graphing is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.45 MB (1518208 bytes) on disk and is labeled Update.exe.
GeoGebra Graphing is composed of the following executables which take 112.09 MB (117529984
bytes) on disk:
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.496
of GeoGebra Graphing. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra Graphing versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is a program by International GeoGebra Institute. Some computer users decide to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete GeoGebra Graphing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra Graphing or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra Graphing program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GeoGebra Graphing in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GeoGebra Graphing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After removing GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra Graphing that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra Graphing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, we are not saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-09-19 21:59:21.157