You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Take a look here
for more info on International GeoGebra Institute. GeoGebra Graphing is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove GeoGebra Graphing by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Update.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.45 MB (1518208 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GeoGebra Graphing. They occupy an average of 56.77 MB (59524096
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
The current page applies to GeoGebra Graphing version 6.0.458
only. You can find below info on other application versions of GeoGebra Graphing:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is an application released by International GeoGebra Institute. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GeoGebra Graphing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra Graphing or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra Graphing application will be found automatically. When you click GeoGebra Graphing in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GeoGebra Graphing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra Graphing that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra Graphing supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-04-25 08:16:35.817