This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Further information on International GeoGebra Institute can be found here
. GeoGebra Graphing is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing. GeoGebraGraphing.exe is the GeoGebra Graphing's primary executable file and it occupies circa 54.47 MB (57117312 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in GeoGebra Graphing. They take 56.77 MB (59524096
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.426
of GeoGebra Graphing. For more GeoGebra Graphing versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is an application released by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GeoGebra Graphing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GeoGebra Graphing or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra Graphing program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GeoGebra Graphing in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GeoGebra Graphing, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After removing GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Graphing that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra Graphing supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-23 14:09:01.427