This page contains complete information on how to remove GeoGebra Graphing for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. You can read more on International GeoGebra Institute or check for application updates here
. GeoGebra Graphing is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. GeoGebra Graphing's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe. GeoGebra Graphing's primary file takes about 54.25 MB (56889472 bytes) and is called GeoGebraGraphing.exe.
GeoGebra Graphing is composed of the following executables which occupy 111.66 MB (117086808
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.25 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
- disablekeys.exe (812.70 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.26 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (63.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.526
of GeoGebra Graphing. You can find here a few links to other GeoGebra Graphing versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is an application released by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Some computer users want to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra Graphing or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". The GeoGebra Graphing app will be found automatically. When you select GeoGebra Graphing in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GeoGebra Graphing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After removing GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra Graphing that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra Graphing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-03 07:36:57.340