GeoGebra Graphing is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Additional info about International GeoGebra Institute can be seen here
. Usually the GeoGebra Graphing application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.45 MB (1518208 bytes) on disk and is titled Update.exe.
GeoGebra Graphing installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 56.77 MB (59524096
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
This page is about GeoGebra Graphing version 6.0.431
alone. You can find below a few links to other GeoGebra Graphing versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is an application by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GeoGebra Graphing from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GeoGebra Graphing or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra Graphing application will be found very quickly. When you click GeoGebra Graphing in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GeoGebra Graphing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Graphing which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra Graphing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra Graphing in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-20 13:03:22.450