GeoGebra Graphing is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. You can find out more on International GeoGebra Institute or check for application updates here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\Rodri\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall GeoGebra Graphing by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\Rodri\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. GeoGebra Graphing's main file takes about 54.26 MB (56893632 bytes) and its name is GeoGebraGraphing.exe.
GeoGebra Graphing installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 56.57 MB (59312920
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (812.70 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.26 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (63.20 KB)
The current page applies to GeoGebra Graphing version 6.0.536
alone. You can find below info on other versions of GeoGebra Graphing:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is an application by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GeoGebra Graphing or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra Graphing app will be found automatically. After you select GeoGebra Graphing in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra Graphing, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Graphing which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra Graphing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-06-03 21:26:32.117