GeoGebra Graphing is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Go over here
for more info on International GeoGebra Institute. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for GeoGebra Graphing is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe. The program's main executable file is called GeoGebraGraphing.exe and it has a size of 54.47 MB (57117312 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in GeoGebra Graphing. They take 112.09 MB (117529912
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
This page is about GeoGebra Graphing version 6.0.434
alone. For other GeoGebra Graphing versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is an application by International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GeoGebra Graphing or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra Graphing application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GeoGebra Graphing in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra Graphing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra Graphing which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra Graphing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra Graphing supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-01 10:18:38.173