This web page is about GeoGebra Graphing for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Open here
for more details on International GeoGebra Institute. GeoGebra Graphing is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove GeoGebra Graphing by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled GeoGebraGraphing.exe and its approximative size is 54.47 MB (57117312 bytes).
The executable files below are part of GeoGebra Graphing. They occupy an average of 56.77 MB (59524096
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
This data is about GeoGebra Graphing version 6.0.445
alone. You can find below a few links to other GeoGebra Graphing releases:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is a program offered by International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GeoGebra Graphing or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra Graphing app will be found very quickly. When you click GeoGebra Graphing in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra Graphing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After removing GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra Graphing that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra Graphing in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-06-07 10:30:15.647