GeoGebra Graphing is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Additional info about International GeoGebra Institute can be read here
. GeoGebra Graphing is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing folder, regulated by the user's choice. GeoGebra Graphing's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe. GeoGebraGraphing.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 54.47 MB (57117312 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GeoGebra Graphing. They take about 112.09 MB (117529984
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
This web page is about GeoGebra Graphing version 6.0.487
only. You can find below info on other versions of GeoGebra Graphing:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is an application marketed by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase GeoGebra Graphing with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra Graphing or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". The GeoGebra Graphing app will be found very quickly. When you select GeoGebra Graphing in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GeoGebra Graphing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After removing GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Graphing which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra Graphing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 18:33:24.140