GeoGebra Graphing is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Additional info about International GeoGebra Institute can be read here
. GeoGebra Graphing is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing folder, subject to the user's decision. GeoGebra Graphing's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe. GeoGebra Graphing's primary file takes about 54.47 MB (57117312 bytes) and is called GeoGebraGraphing.exe.
GeoGebra Graphing contains of the executables below. They take 112.09 MB (117529984
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra Graphing version 6.0.468
only. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra Graphing versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is an application by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase GeoGebra Graphing with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra Graphing or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". The GeoGebra Graphing program will be found very quickly. After you click GeoGebra Graphing in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra Graphing, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Graphing which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra Graphing supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-06-05 06:42:45.680