GeoGebra Graphing is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Open here
for more information on International GeoGebra Institute. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing. Update.exe is the GeoGebra Graphing's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.45 MB (1518208 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GeoGebra Graphing. They take about 112.09 MB (117529984
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
The current page applies to GeoGebra Graphing version 6.0.464
alone. For more GeoGebra Graphing versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is an application offered by International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GeoGebra Graphing from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra Graphing or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra Graphing application will be found very quickly. After you click GeoGebra Graphing in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GeoGebra Graphing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After removing GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Graphing that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, we are not saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-20 04:19:19.313