You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Further information on International GeoGebra Institute can be found here
. GeoGebra Graphing is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. GeoGebra Graphing's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe. The application's main executable file is named Update.exe and occupies 1.45 MB (1518136 bytes).
The executable files below are part of GeoGebra Graphing. They take about 105.16 MB (110265656
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (47.54 MB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra Graphing version 6.0.509
only. You can find below info on other versions of GeoGebra Graphing:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is a program by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GeoGebra Graphing or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra Graphing app will be found very quickly. After you click GeoGebra Graphing in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra Graphing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra Graphing which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra Graphing in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-11-19 22:28:02.263