GeoGebra Graphing is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More information about International GeoGebra Institute can be found here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing. The application's main executable file is called Update.exe and occupies 1.45 MB (1518208 bytes).
GeoGebra Graphing contains of the executables below. They occupy 112.09 MB (117529984
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.459
of GeoGebra Graphing. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra Graphing versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is an application offered by International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GeoGebra Graphing or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra Graphing app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GeoGebra Graphing in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GeoGebra Graphing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After removing GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Graphing that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra Graphing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra Graphing in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-04 20:16:00.580