This web page contains complete information on how to remove GeoGebra Graphing for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More information on International GeoGebra Institute can be found here
. Usually the GeoGebra Graphing application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing GeoGebra Graphing is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. GeoGebraGraphing.exe is the GeoGebra Graphing's primary executable file and it takes about 54.26 MB (56893640 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with GeoGebra Graphing. They take about 56.57 MB (59312928
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (812.70 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.26 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (63.20 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra Graphing version 6.0.541
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of GeoGebra Graphing:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is a program released by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GeoGebra Graphing or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra Graphing app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GeoGebra Graphing in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GeoGebra Graphing, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After removing GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Graphing which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra Graphing in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-06-15 21:36:28.920