GeoGebra Graphing is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More information on International GeoGebra Institute can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\G.Raghavan\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing directory (same installation drive as Windows). GeoGebra Graphing's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\G.Raghavan\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 47.54 MB (49853056 bytes) on disk and is named GeoGebraGraphing.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with GeoGebra Graphing. They take about 98.23 MB (103001472
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (47.54 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.513
of GeoGebra Graphing. You can find below info on other releases of GeoGebra Graphing:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is an application marketed by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GeoGebra Graphing from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra Graphing or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". The GeoGebra Graphing application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GeoGebra Graphing in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GeoGebra Graphing, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After removing GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra Graphing which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-12-07 11:24:45.933