GeoGebra Graphing is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Take a look here
for more info on International GeoGebra Institute. GeoGebra Graphing is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall GeoGebra Graphing by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. GeoGebraGraphing.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 54.47 MB (57117312 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GeoGebra Graphing. They take about 56.77 MB (59524096
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
This data is about GeoGebra Graphing version 6.0.450
only. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra Graphing versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is a program marketed by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GeoGebra Graphing or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra Graphing app will be found automatically. When you select GeoGebra Graphing in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GeoGebra Graphing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After removing GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra Graphing which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-29 18:53:15.827