GeoGebra Graphing is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Go over here
where you can read more on International GeoGebra Institute. Usually the GeoGebra Graphing application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing GeoGebra Graphing is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named GeoGebraGraphing.exe and its approximative size is 54.47 MB (57117312 bytes).
The executable files below are part of GeoGebra Graphing. They take an average of 56.77 MB (59524096
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra Graphing version 6.0.477
alone. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra Graphing versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is a program by International GeoGebra Institute. Some people choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove GeoGebra Graphing from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra Graphing or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". The GeoGebra Graphing program will be found very quickly. When you click GeoGebra Graphing in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GeoGebra Graphing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After removing GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra Graphing that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-01-03 22:11:11.327