This web page is about GeoGebra Graphing for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Take a look here
for more details on International GeoGebra Institute. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GeoGebra Graphing. GeoGebraGraphing.exe is the GeoGebra Graphing's main executable file and it occupies around 54.47 MB (57117312 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GeoGebra Graphing. They take about 56.77 MB (59524096
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
This web page is about GeoGebra Graphing version 6.0.411
alone. For other GeoGebra Graphing versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is an application offered by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra Graphing or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra Graphing application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GeoGebra Graphing in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GeoGebra Graphing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After removing GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra Graphing that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra Graphing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-15 07:00:39.710