GeoGebra Graphing is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. You can read more on International GeoGebra Institute or check for application updates here
. Usually the GeoGebra Graphing program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for GeoGebra Graphing is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe. GeoGebraGraphing.exe is the GeoGebra Graphing's primary executable file and it takes around 54.47 MB (57117312 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GeoGebra Graphing. They occupy an average of 56.77 MB (59524096
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.423
of GeoGebra Graphing. You can find below info on other releases of GeoGebra Graphing:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is a program by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra Graphing or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". The GeoGebra Graphing app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GeoGebra Graphing in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GeoGebra Graphing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After removing GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Graphing which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra Graphing in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 20:03:29.240