This page contains detailed information on how to remove GeoGebra Graphing for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Further information on International GeoGebra Institute can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for GeoGebra Graphing is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe. GeoGebra Graphing's main file takes about 54.25 MB (56889472 bytes) and its name is GeoGebraGraphing.exe.
The following executable files are contained in GeoGebra Graphing. They occupy 111.66 MB (117086808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.25 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
- disablekeys.exe (812.70 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.26 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (63.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.523
of GeoGebra Graphing. You can find below a few links to other GeoGebra Graphing versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is a program marketed by International GeoGebra Institute. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GeoGebra Graphing from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GeoGebra Graphing or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". The GeoGebra Graphing program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GeoGebra Graphing in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GeoGebra Graphing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After removing GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Graphing that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra Graphing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra Graphing in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-08 12:48:27.547