This page is about GeoGebra Graphing for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. You can read more on International GeoGebra Institute or check for application updates here
. GeoGebra Graphing is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. GeoGebra Graphing's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.45 MB (1518208 bytes) on disk and is titled Update.exe.
The following executable files are contained in GeoGebra Graphing. They occupy 56.77 MB (59524096
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.472
of GeoGebra Graphing. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra Graphing versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is an application offered by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove GeoGebra Graphing from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra Graphing or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra Graphing app will be found very quickly. After you select GeoGebra Graphing in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra Graphing, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After removing GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Graphing that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-06-17 22:43:15.777