This page contains complete information on how to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. You can read more on International GeoGebra Institute or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\teacher\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. GeoGebra Graphing's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\teacher\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe. GeoGebraGraphing.exe is the GeoGebra Graphing's primary executable file and it occupies around 54.47 MB (57117312 bytes) on disk.
GeoGebra Graphing contains of the executables below. They take 56.77 MB (59524096
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
The current page applies to GeoGebra Graphing version 6.0.417
alone. You can find below a few links to other GeoGebra Graphing releases:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is an application released by International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete GeoGebra Graphing from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra Graphing or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". The GeoGebra Graphing application will be found automatically. When you click GeoGebra Graphing in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra Graphing, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra Graphing that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra Graphing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-16 18:11:48.880