GeoGebra Graphing is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. You can read more on International GeoGebra Institute or check for application updates here
. GeoGebra Graphing is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GeoGebra Graphing. GeoGebraGraphing.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 54.25 MB (56889472 bytes) on disk.
GeoGebra Graphing installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 56.55 MB (59296256
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.25 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra Graphing version 6.0.518
only. You can find below info on other releases of GeoGebra Graphing:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is a program marketed by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GeoGebra Graphing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra Graphing or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra Graphing application will be found very quickly. When you select GeoGebra Graphing in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra Graphing, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra Graphing which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra Graphing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra Graphing supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-01-16 09:14:02.877