This page is about GeoGebra Graphing for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Go over here
for more details on International GeoGebra Institute. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\scressent\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove GeoGebra Graphing by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\scressent\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Graphing\Update.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.45 MB (1518208 bytes) on disk and is titled Update.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside GeoGebra Graphing. They take about 112.09 MB (117529984
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
This info is about GeoGebra Graphing version 6.0.442
only. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra Graphing versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Graphing is a program released by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GeoGebra Graphing from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GeoGebra Graphing or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Graphing". The GeoGebra Graphing program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GeoGebra Graphing in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra Graphing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GeoGebra Graphing.
8. After removing GeoGebra Graphing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra Graphing that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Graphing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra Graphing by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra Graphing in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-17 15:03:18.773