This web page contains detailed information on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Fuel is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The program's main executable file is called Fuel.Service.exe and its approximative size is 353.50 KB (361984 bytes).
AMD Fuel is composed of the following executables which occupy 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0313.929.15155
of AMD Fuel. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AMD Fuel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-16 14:16:22.140